Rules and Regulations for my Open House Draw
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Odds of Winning are approximately 1 in 100. Draw will be held the Monday after the open house that receives the 100th ballot. Draw will be a random Draw out of the ballot box.
- Ballots will be accumulated starting November 28th 2014 and will be collected at all of my (Brian Stolps) open houses that are advertised to have the ballot collection box until 100 ballots have been collected.
- Limit one entry per open house per family. Additional ballots can be filled out at other open houses.
- Prize is to be one custom sign from My Perfect Neighbour-Rustic Signs valued at approximately $65.00 Winner will get to contact My Perfect Neighbour and choose the wording / colouring of the sign based on My Perfect Neighbours standard signs. https://www.facebook.com/myperfectneighbour
- Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER
- Must be at least 18 Years of age and a resident of Ontario, Canada. Brian Stolp has the right to check eligibility of each entry.
- Enter by Visiting one of my Eligible Open houses and completely fill out the Ballot and deposit into ballot box.
- I (Brian Stolp) have the right to adjust or shut down the contest at any time, and I (Brian Stolp) have the right to investigate possible cheating or tampering before you determine a winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any one or any company other than Brian Stolp. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor (Brian Stolp).
- You may or may not be contacted after each ballot as a follow up from the open house. Contact may include: mailings, emails or phone calls.
- Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted.
- I reserve the right to re-draw after 7 days if winning ballot has not responded.
Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Brian Stolp email@example.com